The layout is created anew, usually manually or is the result of fine-tuning the previous version. It is digitized using a 3D scanner, and further processing is already in computer form. Usually the end result of such processing is the production of a product or its mold on CNC machines. This can also include:
- the development of packaging of objects of complex shape
- digitization of works of art - sculptures, statues, bas-reliefs, etc.
- creation of digital models of characters for computer games and cartoons based on the author's model
- manufacture of accessories and spare parts for mass production products.
- production of exclusive furniture, fireplaces, etc.